101. To get ready for ------- presentation, Mrs.
Warren spent the afternoon memorizing
her prepared speech.
102. In the event ------- bad weather, the
marathon will be postponed to the
103. Mr. Johnson requested his intern ------- the
report on his desk by the end of the day.
(B) was typing
(C) will type
(D) to type
104. The conference center is unavailable every day
between six ------- seven o’clock due to cleaning
105. ------- 80 percent of Fine Diamond's
clients are wealthy jewelry collectors
from the North American continent.
106. Prior to any meetings with clients, the
vice president ------- researches the
competition to make sure his company
is offering the best on the market.
107. Ms. Dorsey ------- finished her twentieth
year as the corporation's executive finance
108. Those who work ------- 9 P.M. are given
additional compensation for working
109. Prime Real Estate, under the ------- of
Mr. Matt, sold double the amount of
properties as any other agency in the area
110. The accountants who are unfamiliar with the
new program may ------- the workshop Friday
(C) were attending